Tuesday, June 28, 2011

nostalgic.

so far in my life ive been pregnant for 234ish days...ava west ....
245ish days... jack sullivan...
& 224 days...and counting!

knowing this is our last baby - the final piece to the puzzle of our family makes me happy...excited about the Lords plan for us....the possibilities in our beautiful future....

but knowing that this is my last pregnancy...
the last time ill feel the secret thrill of carrying a new life before any one else knows...
the last time in my life ill feel my body grow and change to accomadate a beating heart..
the last time  to feel the joy of the first movements- 
 and the glorious sound of thump thump thump thump...
i love being pregnant ..( even with this last pregnancys complications..)
i love my  curvy belly and i relish the cravings for silly foods and the tiredness and all that goes along with it.. its such a miracle and im going to miss it...

but o to see our little ones face and smell her sweet smell!
nostalgic. excited.

No comments: