Friday, July 1, 2011

so really.  so blessed.
my sandman makes me breakfast and coffee every morning..in the middle if getting all 3 kids breakfast and cleaned up..then hes off to work ..most days with out eating anything  himself.
he rushes home from busy days at work just in time to pop babies in the tub ...sing some songs..jammies on then ..off to bed ...and once again is feeding me...
its the little things you know... last night  our bedroom was so hot and i was contracting and miserable and he brought me some freeze poops and a cool cloth  for my face... my tough guy sandman.. wiping my brow...:)
and my favorite thing is no matter how much rushing around hes doing..
he always slows down for a kiss goodbye...and snuggles the kids before leaving...
its the little beautiful things.

No comments: