Thursday, March 14, 2013

today i am siting here at my desk dining room table, surrounded by stacks of unpaid bills
(a sudden and unexpected huge! expense from Ava's occupational therapy...slightly freaking out about that..) 3 loads of clean
 ( hurrah) but unfolded laundry and the cheerful and powerful sound of the 3 little running around fighting imaginary bad guys with the "sword of the Lord and of gideon"!!  thank you veggie tales...  dinner in on the stove- waiting for the Sandman to come home...and my heart is overwhelmed with the faithfulness of the Lord.. the miracles He does.
my spirit is just being flooded today with psalm 136:4...
            to HIM alone who does great wonders!!! 

praising Him today for hearing my hearts cry and triple blessing my empty womb 3 years in a row...

and praising and rejoicing for my sweet sisterfriend who is carrying a new life! (finally!)
our God knows our name! and hears our hearts! 
He repairs the damaged! 
He rescues our hearts and gives us songs to sing! 
 oh Lord thank you for seeing my ugliness and still pouring life water down my parched throat. 
You alone God.. You alone. 

so thankful today.

No comments: