Tuesday, May 22, 2012

god in me

I got to share at NLC mothers day tea this past weekend.... Wanted to jot down some notes to remember...

spoke about the amazing women in my life.. 

about how gram luisa taught me that if your going to l i v e.. you better really LIVE....

about how gram dola taught me that love will find me.. not to go looking for love.

about how momalla said the sinners prayer with me.. when i was 5.. in the hallway at the grapal street house... stopping to wait for the phone to stop ringing because this was an important thing... 
about how she prayered for me one day - when i was sick and thank Jesus for healing me.. when i asked her why? because i wasn't better mommy said.. but i know you will be... such faith....


talked about how my whole life the Lord spoke over me through great men and women of God promising me miracles... that He was saving me for something great!

about me and the sandman.. and .our Testimony of love..how we are ~together by design~...

about our losses.. and our angel babies in heaven..

about how God spoke to my sad heart.. and reminded me that i may feel dry but my roots are deep and by the river... jer 17:7 & 8

about my miracle... Ava West

about my joy...Jack Sullivan

about my peace.. Ella Victory


about how now that my baby making days are over....

 He wants me to still be expectant with His dreams and visions for my life.... Pregnant with Promise.....

Delivery..dont be afraid..... just like giving birth to a baby.. the pain is quickly forgotten and diminished in the face of my future in His plan...

about how everyday i am challenged to be beautifully wonderfully amazingly rooted.. like a tree by the river... 
never fearing the heat.. or the dry times... 
trusting God in me... 


No comments: