Friday, September 28, 2012

Ava: 3 yrs 3 months old...
Goes to preschool tues/ thurs 9-11:30. Loves it!!
Speech therapy for an hour every Friday. Potty trained. Loves Sunday eggs everyday ( sunny side) thinks going to target is always a " good idea mama"

Ava, you are the sweetest girl! But fierce! Strong! Opinionated ! You make up little songs and sing and dance all day. You are quick to stroke jacks head.. Or kiss Ella's feet.
I worry sometimes cause you often say things like " it's not perfect for me" or me just can't mama" but the my heart lifts because you are easily lead to prayer- stretching your hand out to pray for others.. Very sensitive to my mood and health- with a sweet little hand in mine or a just because kiss and " love you mama"
You try everything .... Taking pride in success.. And getting determined in failure...

Wise beyond your years my little baby blue. Love you!

No comments: