Saturday, May 28, 2011

so....dec 10 found me eating copious amounts of bacon and eggs....and sour candies...i should've known.....sure enough....super surprise of a lifetime...
PG with baby blessing #3!

this pregnancy has been eventful from the start...cramping...bleeding...tons of scares...but since the day i heard the beautiful sound of this little ones heartbeat..i have been flooded with peace..(with a few momentary freakouts mixed in...:)

at 15 wks i was put on partial bedrest due to shortening cervix...
*not an easytask with a 20 month old & a 8 month old...*

and now at 27 wks...im on hospital bedres
t for the duration...(at least 5 more wks...)
my days are long...my husband and my parents are amazing...my sweet babies resilient...my bellybaby 2lbs..growing...bouncing...my heart...peaceful(mostly)





God can.

No comments: