Friday, April 16, 2010


o the adventures of avalla.....

yesterday we went to the doctors and ava had a tramatic expierence while they were trying to collect a urine sample....so in my hurry to scoop her up and comfort her i slapped the diaper on her and got our stuff together... not bothering put her little undies on that match her dress.. anyway -

here we are trucking down the long corrider from the doctors office to the hospital lab..

my big belly...ava on my hip.. my very stylish but oversized (fabulous) diaper bag.. a urine sample and a half eaten luna bar in my hand....singing to cheer up my poor little bluebird...

when a lady stops us and says quietly.. " i think your leaving a trail...."

i look behind me and to my horror i see a trail all right..

5 or 6 little tiny ava size poops.....

her diaper was off and her bare bottom was hanging over my arm...

o the joys of motherhood...

No comments: