Monday, September 28, 2009

ITS A NEW DAY

welll... i adore reading blogs , and often spend my time sitting on the couch with my lovely baby mentally writing one .. some how it never translates to the written word.. but since my sister in law http://catherineamendola.blogspot.com/is putting me to shame - here i go in a renewed effort....

today is one of those beautiful not quite fall-in-newengland days.. sunshiney and warm with a cool breeze and hints of wood smoke in the air. perfect. spent my morning sitting on my back porch with my beautiful little girl... thinking about how fast the past 3 months have come an gone... my little Ave West is so big! and beautiful...- i look at her bright eyes sparkling in anticipation at me and allow my heart to dream .. she is truly Gods promise to me.. tangible evidence of the faithfulness of my King... i look at her and my own eyes start to sparkle and dream in anticipation...

No comments: