Sunday, November 3, 2013

heart strings

tonight i tucked ava into bed then tiptoed into our room to check on the boys... 
dan lay fast asleep with sweet jack tucked under his arms 
- his little hands clasped under his sleeping cheek.
 just the low light and our white comforter and dans strong tattoo'd arm around our little boy... 
oh man ! the one time i didnt have my phone ! 

a perfect picture....their sleeping faces- so peaceful.. the eyelashes, the curve of the  cheek.. lips exactly the same.
my heart is so full just seeing my tough guy husband so tender .. and my sweet jack so trusting...
such a intimate peek into the boy in my husband.. and the man in my son. 
 praying tonight.. praying for my men... 
praying for all the good things.. all the great things...
praying for a heart to be healed and a heart to stay whole.
 trusting. 

No comments: